It's time for a change.

Trying to deal with a child with Asperger's Syndrome.

Thursday, August 11, 2005

Let's make this quick.

OK here's what's going on in Doublebagger's life.

1. Work

2. Big C is at church camp with grandma.

3. Little C is home now. The dipshit brought him home and told me he slapped the boy. Not for any good reason i.e....swearing, potty mouth, or spitting. The reason you might ask...burping in a resteraunt while drinking soda. There was no say excuse me. No just burp smack. The dipshit made a big deal about the fact that burping while drinking soda in public was bad maners. I don't know about all of you, but I've been guilty of that more than once. This wasn't even a real resteraunt it was a fast food style mexican resteraunt. Load the seven year old kid up with beans and soda and expect him not to get gassy. The worst part is that the dipshit himself has done this same thing on more than one occasion. Though he denies it.

4. HUD inspection tomarrow.

5. Cleaning like a mad woman. Anyone who reads this blog regularly knows I hate to clean. You could eat jello off my carpet and not get lint or dust in it. Now that's damn clean.

6. Work still sucks.

7. My boyfriend Zevon still rocks.

8. My Zevon's roommates rock. They don't care if me and the kids stay the night.

9. I'm back to cleaning now. Must clean out the fridge, vacuum again, and put away the rest of the clean laundry.

I don't know if I'll post again before Saturday. Lots to do and so little time before 9 am tomarrow.

ttfn

2 Comments:

At 6:43 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

clean a lot

 
At 1:59 AM, Blogger Madame D said...

dipshit dipshit dipshit motherfucker dumbass piece of shit excuse for a man!

He's fucking seven! And special! I don't mean short bus special, but hello!

Okay, SO wishing I was there right now to go sugar his gas tank and spraypaint his nasty-ass girlfriend. EWWW.

Bastard!

You'll get it clean. I've seen you in action. You're like the Queen of Clean, until the C's get into stuff. And you don't have stinky sock boy there to futz things up.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home