It's time for a change.

Trying to deal with a child with Asperger's Syndrome.

Saturday, August 20, 2005

Oh my good God what's next.

Well we've all seen those folded over perfume adds in magaizines. You know the ones just so you can smell the aroma of several crappy perfumes in the crappy magazine. Well today while walking through your local UGH I saw something that totally repulsed even me. A pretty exceptional feat if you ask me. It was a pink advertising box with little paper advertisements in side. It said on the side "smell the clean, fresh scent inside!" "get fresh!" The picture on the advertisement is of two young women. The inside of the ad. Introduced the product what could it be you might ask. "Introducing NEW Tampax Fresh." It shows a picture of 4 boxes of tampax. Then on the other flap it says, "lift here and take a breath." Yeah, you guessed the disgusting truth it's a scented tampon advertisement. One of those anoying little perfume flaps to show you how your tampon will smell pre-use. Now is that what it meant by fresh scent inside. I don't know but I personally showed it to the head hottie in charge today and embarassed him. I just love doing things like that. Look for this advertisement hanging from a feminine hygene aisle near you today.

ttfn

1 Comments:

At 3:52 PM, Blogger Madame D said...

Holy shit! HA!!!
I have never been able to bring myself to use a "scented" feminine hygeine product. Why? Because I know what things go on down there while I'm using the products, and that, plus "Springtime Fresh!" just don't mix.
Kinda like "Spring Fresh Raid". It was neither springy, nor fresh.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home