It's time for a change.

Trying to deal with a child with Asperger's Syndrome.

Sunday, August 21, 2005

The shame, the horror.

My hair so did not turn out. What do you expect from $3 walmart hair dye. Anything but this. I have to work like this until next Thursday. The problem you might ask. The color didn't take on all my hair. I got the dye on all the hair. Now I will try it again only this time no conditioner on the hair for the week. Maybe it will take this time. I have a light brown stripe right in front and down one side. I have no bangs so this is a very visable sight. Also the whole under side didn't take. So, I have this streak in the front and being as I have to tie my hair back for work the entire underside of the back shows. The rest is so bugendy it's purple. So, purple with light brown stripes and blotches. It so totally sucks ass. I can't wait until I can fix this monstrosity I call hair.

ttfn

5 Comments:

At 9:48 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

I'm so sorry Double...
*Sorry again, I had to laugh;P*

 
At 3:50 PM, Blogger Madame D said...

I feel your pain!
Okay, the last 2 times I've dyed my hair, the fucking dye keeps washing out. Every shower, I have purple suds.
This is the same goddamn dye I've been using for years!
Pissing me off. I have to call them and ask why.
And you don't have to wait a week to dye your hair. Give it a good deep conditioning, wait a day or two, then do it again. I did that with the bleach, and my hair was fine after that. With bleach even!

 
At 4:21 PM, Blogger Deli mom said...

I have to wait until Thursday because I'm broke. I have to have money to do it again. Thursday's payday.

 
At 1:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

try leaving it in your hair for the ten minutes i have had no problem with hair dye from walmart c.f.e.m.u.s

 
At 3:57 PM, Blogger Damien said...

First question hmm, does your ex have life insurance, because i know people who, know certain people (just kidding, no really).

Hmm I've always weanted grey hair, stange but true.

(yes, yes I've just noticed the anti spammer stuff)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home