It's time for a change.

Trying to deal with a child with Asperger's Syndrome.

Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Shame revisited

Ok so the entire hanging my head in shame thing disappeared. What happened in a nut shell?

I went to the beach and wore the wrong type of clothing being the beach the rules don't apply. I wore a greenish tanktop that in the event of a water landing my chest could be used as a flotation device. I also wore a pair of cut off stretch pants that left nothing to the imagination when wet. I can tell you I looked real cute pulling my shirt up and my shorts out of my ass and crotch. It was all tits and ass. My ass even floats. Which is very disturbing if you are trying to remain upright in the water. I'm burnt boys are burnt. That's about all that happened.

8 Comments:

At 8:21 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Spank me?

 
At 10:18 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Shit. I need a hit to the head

 
At 10:23 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Sorry..
Laughing.

 
At 10:26 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Just wanted to go home..
Collide.

 
At 10:28 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Not Laughing

 
At 10:29 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Kill it all. Sorry.

 
At 9:33 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Please rid self of those dumbass comments:P
That'll learn me to not drink vodka on an empty stomache

 
At 3:32 PM, Blogger Damien said...

Is there any other way to drink Vodka, I'd love to get drunk with cossacks, bbavarians just don't cut it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home