It's time for a change.

Trying to deal with a child with Asperger's Syndrome.

Wednesday, August 31, 2005

What the hell do I have insurance for anyway?

Ok, today sucked ass. I was sick the last two days then I go back to work today and during lunch my tooth explodes. Almost half of it is gone. So, I call dentists all over town and they tell me I need cash. The one thing I don't have. They told me to call the insurance company and see how much they pay. Guess what? The union is renegotiating that part of the contract. What kind of bull shit is that. I thought the contract was settled a long time ago. Well now the insurance company won't tell me how much they will pay because they don't know. Not until the contract is renegotiated. So, I can't get my tooth fixed in less than 3 months. I'm gonna have to go to the local dental clinic. I will have to go and sit for hours and wait until they look at it and then they will make me an appointment another 3 months out to actually fix it and then the tooth will not be fixable at all. I've gone through this before. This sucks ass. Royally.

ttfn

1 Comments:

At 4:01 PM, Blogger Damien said...

hmmm public health system DB, can't say enough about the benefits - haul ass to Canada, screw it go for Cuba (sunnier).

 

Post a Comment

<< Home