It's time for a change.

Trying to deal with a child with Asperger's Syndrome.

Tuesday, August 30, 2005

What's going on now?

Ok, here's what I'm dealling with right now.

Came home early from work. Very sick. Puking and shitting everywhere and very dizzy.

Not the best part. I was like this yesterday too.

What else happened to warrent my posting my puke/shit fest.

My ex happened. He brought the kids home yesterday and told me that he wanted full joint custody with the kids spending six months of the year with him. Can anyone say hell no. I guess I'm gonna need a lawyer for this divorce huh. What happens if this travisty of justice happens.

1. I lose my HUD, because I don't have the kids more than half the year. This would mean I have no where for us to live and then he can file for full custody.
2. I lose my food stamps. No food to feed them when they are here.
3. No more child support which makes it imposible to even try to maintain a residence on what I make.

He will take my kids from me over my dead decomposing body. He thinks I'll roll over and let him have them without a fight. He's got another thing coming. Like any sane judge would give them to him knowing that he lives in a 3 bedroom house with 7 other people. When they go for visitation they sleep on the floor of their dad and his girlfriend's room. He's still trying to get me to agree to it when I file for divorce. He stood over me like he could intimidate me.

Guess what? My Zevon is bigger and stronger than him. I would hate to see what he would do if he hit me. Well, I must go puke again.

ttfn

1 Comments:

At 4:00 PM, Blogger Damien said...

Feeling for ya DB, your ex sounds like a total waste of organic material.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home