It's time for a change.

Trying to deal with a child with Asperger's Syndrome.

Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Bad Omens

Ok today at work what should I see. Not fat people even though they're everywhere.

What I saw that made me agree to go home early even though I'm broke?:

1. The senior citizen bus pulled in and dropped off old people. (Not a bad omen on it's own.)

2. An insurance company car pulled into the parking lot right behind it. (A little creepy still not too bad.)

3. The insurance company car was imediatly followed in line into the parking lot by a truck. The truck was white with "Batesville Casket Compay" written on the side. (Totally makes a bad omen as a combo.)

All on their own they wouldn't have caught my attention. (OK maybe the casket truck would have.) All three right in a row seemed way too creepy to me. They followed each other in right in a line. So, when they asked me if I wanted to go home. I said yeah, I'll go.

It was like someone knew something that they wern't sharing. So, home I went.

ttfn

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home