It's time for a change.

Trying to deal with a child with Asperger's Syndrome.

Wednesday, September 21, 2005

I wish shit happened then maybe it wouldn't stink so bad around here.

Farts-farts everywhere but none of them are mine.

Little C. has monster gas today. It started when he woke up and just got worse as the day went along. Then the kitten started in. Oh my god. I think that's the worst thing I've smelt in a while. Between the kid and the cat I think I'm going to suficate in my own apartment. I'm going to go to bed and close my door and the boys door. Then Little C's gas will be trapped with him. The cat will be in the living room. So, he can keep his gas to himself. Well that's all for tonight. I must get away from the nausiating smell for tonight.

ttfn

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home