It's time for a change.

Trying to deal with a child with Asperger's Syndrome.

Thursday, September 22, 2005

I'm feeling depressed today.

If I knew how to deal with this feeling I would. I've done my dishes. I just want to see my honey and snuggle, but gas is too expensive and it's my day off. The car is broke. So, we're in the truck now to go anywhere. The big assed gas guzzling truck. He called me at 10:30 this morning to tell me he was helping his roommate move his gf stuff to her mama's house. I just feel so lonely. I need someone to talk to. I'll see him tomarrow and he'll call me tonight. I'm really tired and I have a headache. I don't know why I feel this way. It's been coming on for a few weeks. I haven't felt like doing anything. Not even posting on here. I think I'll try and play one of my computer games today. Just to pass the time. Well, that's all for now.

ttfn

3 Comments:

At 6:43 PM, Blogger Shannon said...

I hope you feel better. I don't know where you are but in Florida it's been so yucky outside that I get the same type of feeling, where I want to just go home and lie on bed all day long.

 
At 11:27 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Heya and that's about it right Double? Sorry. All folks seem depressed these days.
Like the above comment.
I am just...Nevermind.
Don't want to fuck up the line of Depression.
Hope you are still as funny and not giving a shit

 
At 5:51 PM, Blogger Busty Wilde said...

Maybe it's just some kind of chemical imbalance in your brain. I know I get like that, where I feel really depressed but nothing has really happened to necessarily make me depressed. Sometimes it turns out something actually did happen and I'm just repressing my feelings, but sometimes it really just is a chemical imbalance. I guess that's why I'm on mood stabilizers, though.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home