It's time for a change.

Trying to deal with a child with Asperger's Syndrome.

Thursday, September 08, 2005

It's almost time for outdoor school.

Outdoor school is the time of the fifth grade where we send our children into the woods with approved adult teachers to learn the city boys guide to woods survival. Which means they learn nothing usful. How to cook on a coffee can with a tuna fish can candle. This is not really a survival skill. To build a leaky lean-to with twigs. How to eat stinging nettles 101. Of course this wonderful program will cost me $40.

The fucking worst part. I have to go to a meeting to talk about this totally usless program. The damn meeting is at 7 pm tonight. Thanks for the heads up people. They said that they sent a note home Tuesday. My kids were sick on Tuesday. So, I find out today when I called to find out when I had to shell out my $40 by.

It's 10 am and if I didn't have another hud inspection today my ass would be in bed still. I hope they get this done soon. I really need a shower, BAD. It was hot here yesterday and I worked. Now gotta go before the woman gets here.

ttfn

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home