It's time for a change.

Trying to deal with a child with Asperger's Syndrome.

Saturday, September 03, 2005

My second drug test ever.

This is not the funny part. The funny part is what I got tested for. I got tested for running over my second toe(the one with a ingrown toe nail) with a cart. I asked where there were band-aids because I thought my toe was bleeding. Did I get my band-aid? Hell no. What I got was a half an hour past the time I was suposed to get off. To do what you might ask? To sit on my ass while the hottie in charge and his red headed minion figured out how to administer a drug test and fill out an accident report on basically a stubbed toe.

I found out that last week they did an accident report and drug test on a girl who skined her knuckle. Oh my good god. Next time I'll just keep band-aids in my locker.

The verdict my toe was bleeding a little. (I found out for sure when I got home.) So, I cleaned it up and the cart had broken a little corner off and was jammed into my toe. Nothing a pair of tweezeers and some paroxide couldn't fix.

The damnest thing is I can't even get a copy of the results. If I could I would use it in my divorce case against dumbshit.

Well, that's all for right now.

ttfn

3 Comments:

At 1:00 PM, Blogger Deli mom said...

they will drug test you for a papercut now

 
At 10:19 AM, Blogger Madame D said...

Dude, if you signed anything on consent for it, they're required to give you that.
And you should get your results, after all, it's your piss they're testing.
Do they show you if you come up dirty and they fire you?
There's got to be a way to get the results, I mean really.

 
At 5:45 PM, Blogger Deli mom said...

Not a piss test a mouth swab.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home