It's time for a change.

Trying to deal with a child with Asperger's Syndrome.

Wednesday, September 07, 2005

The newest member of my family.

He's small and cute and covered in gray hair. His name is Smokey. I call him dumbass. He's a kitten. Me and Baby Bear are sharing him. He's 8 weeks, but he's tiny. Today I bought him a bottle and formula and kitten soft cat food. Well, the bottle didn't work, but mixing the formula with the soft kitten food did. He's a special needs kitty. His hind leg is crippled and he was the runt so he needs lots of attention. He's sleeping now. Now that I've got food Zevon can feed him. He went for 6 hours today without food. He's getting Iams. He needs to be fattened up. He doesn't even know how to clean himself. So, I had to bathe him today to get the kitty litter that matted in his fur out, and the cat food that I gave him today. He had crusty fur from the milk he had yesterday. He has to leave tonight until tomarrow afternoon at least. Another HUD inspection tomarrow. Well, that's all for today. I've got lots of cleaning to do.

ttfn

2 Comments:

At 7:35 PM, Blogger Candy said...

Aww poor guy, he is lucky to have you taking care of him.

 
At 10:17 AM, Blogger Madame D said...

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
Dude, you SO got a cat that will match your kids.
I don't mean crippled, I mean can't even wash himself.
Heh.
He sounds like fun, though. And adorable to the max, I'm sure.
But dude, another man to clean up after? Jesus, you've got either major cojones or rocks in your head.
Heh.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home