It's time for a change.

Trying to deal with a child with Asperger's Syndrome.

Friday, September 30, 2005

Perfume is a privilage and not a right.

Oh, my god. This lady came through the line today. She reeked. I myself come from the spray in the air and walk through school of perfume. This lady was from the fill up the bathtub and climb in soak for 3 hours until well marinated and then get out and spray on some more school of perfume application. I couldn't catch my breath and my chest hurt when I was trying to breath. Of course this woman insisted on standing right next to me in the rain while I put her groceries in the trunk of her car.


That's enough for now way tired.

ttfn

2 Comments:

At 9:05 PM, Blogger mcgibfried said...

fucking HATE b.o.

especially on strangers!

bah!

 
At 7:29 PM, Blogger Damien said...

Ewww, yucky smelly lady - let me guess she was probably the smelly kid at school as well.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home