It's time for a change.

Trying to deal with a child with Asperger's Syndrome.

Friday, September 23, 2005

The shit head did it again.

Dumb ass called yesterday. He wanted the kids for the weekend. In the background I hear his bitch yelling. "Tell her to send food for them. We don't have hardly any for us."

Ok, First off bitch. I feed these kids 27 out of 30 days of the month. He can feed them the three days of the month he takes them. When I have them most of the time. If he sends food some of the other 27 days of the month. Then he can ask me to send food for them, but that won't happen. It might if pigs fly or Hell freezes over again.

I'm trying to fix up a co-worker with a friend. I think she's cute. Of course my honey said he'd do her. The co-worker that is. If he'd do the friend we'd have a whole nother set of problems. I hope they like each other. It would be cool. I like them both and I think her kids and mine would get along good together.

Well, that's enough for now.

ttfn

1 Comments:

At 5:48 PM, Blogger Busty Wilde said...

Can't your kids play with her kids even if your friend winds up hating her? I guess it might be easier the other way.

That sucks about Dumbass. He obviously can't take care of them, which is probably why they live with you...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home