It's time for a change.

Trying to deal with a child with Asperger's Syndrome.

Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Well that sucked.

Men you can't live with them and you can't shoot them. Ok I never bitch about my Zevon on here well here is one thing about him that irritates me. His taste in movies. We went and saw Lord of War. War movies, yuck. I wanted to see Just like heaven. For god sake it was date night. Then after the movie I wanted to rent Stepmonster, but I couldn't because it had Jane Fonda in it. The whole Vietnam thing. So now I've seen a stupid assed movie about an arms dealer. I hate watching action movies when what I want to see is a funny or romantic movie. So, with that said. If that's one of the few flaws I've noticed I can live with it. He is a really great guy who is very considerate of my feelings. Well, enough said I've got the day off and the Big one is at outdoor school and the little one is at school. So, it's time to clean the house.

ttfn

1 Comments:

At 3:21 PM, Blogger Damien said...

Yeah I'm pretty sure Lord of war was directed by a New Zealand director, sorry I've forgotten his name (Donaldson?). Sounds like a cool flick, mind you we only just saw Charlie and the Chocolate Factory - loved it (but fuck I still hate Ommpa Loompas,).

 

Post a Comment

<< Home