It's time for a change.

Trying to deal with a child with Asperger's Syndrome.

Sunday, October 16, 2005

eeeeeeewwwwww

Today I saw the most digusdting thing I've seen since disgusted's comments on Madame D's sight. I saw an old man sitting in one of those moterized carts with his legs spread wide. This would not be such a problem if his pant weren't unzipped. Worse yet he was wearing those cotton boxers with the fly. I really didn't want to see old man package. I shudder with revulsion just thinking about it.

I also saw the saddest thing since I realized that disgusted was mentally deficiant. Yes, I said it. This person and I use this term loosly. Told me Double Bagger to get a third bag. What the fuck does that mean? The name is a play on words with me being a courtesy clerk not a description of my intelligence. I am actually quite intelligent. It's just easier if people don't have expectations of you. Back on subject. I saw a perfectly nice lady. Yes, I said lady. She was polite and well spoken. She would have been a handsome lady if not for the dark red angry looking hand print around her neck. It looked like someone had choked her very hard.

Ok. Back to me. I am well read. I read at least two books a week. I have read several of the classics. I very rarely read non-fiction. Though I do like to read historical books. Mainly about history. Like Henry the VIII and all his wives. There where six 3 Catherines, 2 Annes, and a Jane. I have a pretty sucky memory, but I can remember a lot of historical info and useless facts. Well, I think I've rambled on down this road long enough tonight.

ttfn

2 Comments:

At 10:43 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Test

 
At 10:49 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Double Bagger,
Right after I read the awful comments at Madame D's, i came here and read your post from Sat. I left a really long comment about that bastard disgusted, and about the hell you've been through. But it wouldn't post!!!

Anyway, the people who are so self-righteous are the ones who've never had to deal with serious problems on their own. Even if something bad happens, someone steps forward and takes care of it for them. Then they say "I managed all by myself." Fuck them!

I think you've done a wonderful job-you went through terrible times and you're still here. Good for you!

I'm sorry to hear how the meds affect you. I am suicidal without meds...Please hang in there.
Jeanne

 

Post a Comment

<< Home