It's time for a change.

Trying to deal with a child with Asperger's Syndrome.

Saturday, October 15, 2005

Fuck them up thier stupid asses.

Ok, I never said I was a perfect mom. I wasn't exactly a perfect wife either. Hell I'm not even a very nice person half the time. I have to be nice to people all day at work. So, when I yell at my kids about not cleaning their room. I'm not being mean. I'm being mom. I spent almost two years living back and forth between my parents and my boyfriends house with two kids. Not a very stable environment. Now we have a home. It's an apartment, but ya gotta start somewhere.

So, Why all this rambling tonight? I read the comments on Madame D's blog. I got pissed and wrote like 3 rambling comments. The reason you might ask. Well, here it is. I hate people who think they are better than others. See. Most of the time I know I'm better than others. I suffer from depression. The problem is the meds. made me suicidal. So, I went cold turkey. I know what it's like to be depressed and not want to even get out of bed. I feel that way almost daily. When I'm alone it's worse. So, I know what it's like to want to do something but not having the energy or ambition to be able to do it.

I went through the worst of it when my husband left and took off with a younger woman. This was at the same time I was fighting with the doctors to get my son's epilepsy diagnosed. So, If the two who called themselves shocked and digusted wanna come here and judge me let them go ahead. I spent almost a year drunk and medicated after my husband left. Oh yeah did I mention at the time I was on welfare. Yeah just a big old sponge. I had my parents paying the bills I couldn't afford. I got over it. It all just takes time, but when I hear others judging someone for sponging off a loser ex-husband I just wanna kick thier asses.

Now I have a job at UGH that sucks ass. Though I do get to view and criticize other's on a daily basis which is a perk of the job. I guess it just goes to show. Some people have no compasion in their hearts for the people who need it. I think I've rambled enough for one night.

ttfn

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home