It's time for a change.

Trying to deal with a child with Asperger's Syndrome.

Thursday, October 06, 2005

Kids are so funny some times.

Yesterday at UGH a couple were paying for a cart load of groceries. I was talking to their young children in the car part of the cart. I asked the little boy if they were going home to have dinner. He said,"No, mommy burns dinner." I couldn't help but laugh. My children say a lot of funny things, but they have never told a group of people that I burn dinner.

Today I had lots to do. I went to the financial planner and learned I was still poor. As if I didn't know. I had to go to the grocery store for Big C's birthday cake. I also had to pay rent and the storage unit. I have a grand total of $3.00 in the checking account. I can get cough drops. To which I am hopelessly addicted, or one gallon of gas for the gas guzzling truck.

Well, I gotta' work tomarrow and won't be home until late. So, I'll catch ya when I catch ya.

ttfn

3 Comments:

At 2:26 PM, Blogger Damien said...

my primal fear of doctors has seen our medicine cabinet turn into a pharmacy of sorts, one day i'll walk in and find some spaced out crack addict on our bathroom floor.

 
At 3:02 PM, Blogger Madame D said...

I love that "I learned I was still poor."
Oh my god!
Really?
No grand lottery anything lately?
Spend a buck and buy a lottery ticket.
You can have like half a drop of hope for 24 hours, at least.

 
At 8:44 PM, Blogger Deli mom said...

I don't even have a buck for a ticket unless I spend my laundry money. Then the kids go to the rich school. Where they don't even ask you to prove you're poor to pay for outdoor school you just have to tell them who your kid is. If I don't wash their clothes I'd hate to see what would happen at this school.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home