It's time for a change.

Trying to deal with a child with Asperger's Syndrome.

Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Lazy days.

I haven't done much today. I turned in some HUD papers after having the landlord sign them. Then came home and advised one of the neighbors to call the cops on a knife weilding 10 year old who was swinging a stick. I didn't know what else to do. I've told my kids not to play with him but I don't want him around here. He doesn't go to school. His home is almost 100 miles away. He smarted off at the cop when he got here. Then he had another kid holding the knife for him. I don't want the kid here. I know neglect and his mom is guilty of it. She doesn't make him go to school. She drops him off here and then goes off god knows where. She has left him in the rain with no coat and no shoes. A friend of his mother was upstairs and went and found his mom when she thought the cop might take him. I would have let him take the kid. The kid is a psociopath he does things that could kill someone and has no remorse. He sharpened a stick tonight and hit a kid in the head with it. If the kid didn't have a bike helmet on he would have been seriously hurt. As it was he was a little dazed. This kid doesn't live here yet he will not leave when he is told to. He messes up the courtyard area. Our apartment building faces the one next door and we share a common little yard area. He brought a broken bottle into the common area and was swinging that around too. I have never told my children they couldn't play with a child no matter how much I don't like them, but this kid I have told them they can not be within 10 feet of. Everyone who gets close to him ends up in trouble and I don't need my boys in trouble for shit they didn't do. I guess that's all for tonight.

ttfn

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home