It's time for a change.

Trying to deal with a child with Asperger's Syndrome.

Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Not acceptable for all veiwers.

Damn this has been a hell of a day. I worked a little shift today. What would I like to do right now?

Sex

Yes, I said it. I wanna get laid. The problem. My man is 30 minutes away, and gas is $3.00 a gallon. Us poor people can't afford to drive a half an hour for a booty call. So, I guess I'm all on my own in this one.

On to the rest of my day. I went to work and learned that I'm truely not alone in my loathing of mega bitch. This I knew, but I had another of the assault victims walk up and tell me that mega bitch tried to publicly humiliate her. Things have gotten way out of hand around these here parts.

Big C turned 11 yesterday. We will have cake and Ice cream tomarrow. Then next month is Thanksgiving and then Christmas and then is little C's birthday. I'm not going to have a break until March. You know that Feb. is my dad's birthday and Valentines Day. I'm already tired of birthdays and holidays and they haven't even really started yet.

My neighbors are making an ungodly amount of noise. The pounding must stop soon or I will have to hurt someone. That's it for right now.

ttfn

2 Comments:

At 9:30 PM, Blogger Zombie_Flyboy said...

Hopefully you can get laid soon.

God speed.

 
At 7:45 AM, Blogger Madame D said...

No! Not the lack of sex because you're poor problem!
Goddamn it!
Well, I have that problem too.
I could get some if I wanted it, but um, we're watched like hawks at the shelter.
Right.
I managed at the last one to have a little fun...
I can't believe Big C is freaking 11! What grade is he in this year? God, how tall is he? I only ask because I reached my full height at 11, oo.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home