It's time for a change.

Trying to deal with a child with Asperger's Syndrome.

Thursday, October 13, 2005

So, Here's a brief run down of a week in the life of Doublebagger.

Ok. Lets see. It's been 7 days since the last post.

I stayed with my honey last weekend. His room mates new girlfriend's kids make mine look like angels straight out of heaven. I got no sleep and then have to work all this week until Saturday.

I was sick one day last week. Not sure which. Bad flu. Just got caught up on sleep last night.

Went to other branch of UGH yesterday to help with cleaning. I got to clean the loading dock and breakroom. Me and another courtsy clerk form my UGH cleaned their breakroom for almost 2 hours. All the sticky tape goo had to be off the fridge. OK. I was pissed off about having to waste gas to go over there and then I ended up doing repetitive things for the other 2 hours and 45 minutes. Cleaning the same things over and over because they are still doing construction.

Today:

I learn from one of our differently abled courtesy clerks that he's going to be a front end manager. We will call this person Wheely. He said he was training to be a front end manager. He' s been there three months. Also he's not even a checker. All he can do is direct taffic into the checkstands. I told him to be prepared for a few people to be pissed when they find out.


That's about my week in a nutshell. Today was payday and I'm back down to $3.00 which is in my purse. All that is in the bank is for my internet and electric bill. Poor again. Eating left over spagetti for dinner, at least it's only one day old spaghetti. Ok, I gotta work in the morning so goodnight.

ttfn

2 Comments:

At 5:39 PM, Blogger Madame D said...

So, I never did see what happened to the baby girlfriend.
And I hate it when one set of kids is eviler than the others.
I have to say, it hasn't been mine so far, thank god.
As long as the evilness levels are about equal, it's cool.

 
At 6:20 PM, Blogger Deli mom said...

Baby gf moved on and broke his heart.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home