It's time for a change.

Trying to deal with a child with Asperger's Syndrome.

Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Too tired to function.

Today was a hell of a day. I went to work and started counting the minutes until I could go home. Hyperextended my knee about an hour into my shift. Left an hour and a half early. I'm still so tired. I couldn't sleep last night and neither could anyone I talked to today. Here's a list of things I want. They can be given to me in any order my readers choose.

1. One million dollars in small, unmarked, non sequential bills
2. 10 hours uninterupted sleep
3. two tons of hershey's chocolate
4. peanutbutter cup ice cream with twix magic shell
5. stuffed crust canadian bacon pizza
6. flowers
7. a new life
8. a baby (my Zevon is the only one who's to apply to give this item)
9. a house
10. a car

Fill free to send any of the above items to:

Doublebagger
c/o UGH
666 Not Avenue
Hell on Earth, WA 66666-666

Time to go try to read for awhile and get some sleep hopefully.

ttfn

1 Comments:

At 12:26 AM, Blogger Madame D said...

Hey, I can totally do the flowers thing! Once I get my debit card again...
Honest!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home