It's time for a change.

Trying to deal with a child with Asperger's Syndrome.

Tuesday, November 01, 2005

candy time

I got lots candy. Enough candy to feed a small army. NO YOU CAN'T HAVE ANY!!!! It's mine mine all mine. I'll share with the children because you've gotta pay the help, but other than that it's mine.

I had to buy carmel apple pops. They didn't get any this year.

What is with people who save their dinner mints from resteraunts all year and then hand them out at Halloween? Little C got at least 6 after dinner mints in the little thank you wrapper. That is just cheap and wrong. Another lady was handing out religous pamphlets. Still yet another was giving out pencils. People it's all about the chocolate not the religous segnificants. By the way Halloween so a christian holiday adopted from the druids. So, stop saying it's a satanic holliday. So, Fuck you very much. Dumbassed non celibrators. I did Baby Bear up as a wonderful dead person.

She is kind of dark complected so I used my face powder on her. I'm almost as pale as the dead most days. Then I used dark brown eye shadow around her eyes to make them look sunk in. Then I took blue, green, and teal eye shadow and made her look like she was slightly moldy. Anybody for a little decomp. If I had smeared her over with vasaline she would have looked like the crime victim from CSI that was shoved in Ms. Pac Man in one episode. She even looked like she had ate someone. I put red lip liner on her teeth, and smeared it under her ears. Then I put it one her chin and took the back of my hand and smeared it sideways up her cheek like she had wiped her mouth with her hand. She could have had better injuries. At school that yesterday they were doing theater make up. People were walking around with cd's in their heads.

I'm still sick and I think I'm a little worse for having taken little C out last night. Halloween only comes once a year. So, I think I've rambled on long enough.

ttfn

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home