It's time for a change.

Trying to deal with a child with Asperger's Syndrome.

Thursday, November 03, 2005

It's official.

1. I'm sick. Really I have a doctors note and his home number and everything. Does he know what's wrong with me? Not really.

2. I win I'm on more meds. in one day than most people. Let me make a list for you.

a. prenisone one 50 mg/ day
b. sudifed two every 6 hours
c. benzonatate one evert 6 hours
d. albuterol inhaler 3 to 8 puffs every 3 hours
e. tylenol 8 pills/ day
f. ibuprofen 12 pills/ day

I also have a future fill prescription for an antibiotic. That one I would take 3 times a day. I took all but the ibuprofen and believe me I'm twitchin like a kitten.

Lets see my symptoms are cough followed by shortness of breath. That's what the first 4 meds are for. E and F are for the pain in my chest and back from the strained muscles from coughing.
The doctor hopes that all this will bring my body temprature back to normal. It was only 96.8 when I was there. I have been freezing for the last 3 days. He says the cold virus has screwed up my body's thermestat. I just hope this twitching stops soon. I'm off work today and tomarrow. I just hope I can get caught up on some sleep. Well, that's enough rambling for now.

ttfn

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home