It's time for a change.

Trying to deal with a child with Asperger's Syndrome.

Sunday, November 13, 2005

More shit happens

Today sucked ass royally. My darling Zevon says I should talk to nicemanagment. Let her know about the harassment. Today she followed the customers I bagged for and asked them if I thanked them by name. She also asked the checkers I bagged for. I worked a 5 hour shift today. The only thing wrong with that is when I had worked about an hour and a half I was told I had to take an hour lunch. So, I got paid for 4 hours. I was not scheduled for a lunch. The person in charge of the front of the store today tried to talk mega bitch out of it. The original way she had it planned was I get there at 2:30 and go to lunch at 3:30. She managed to get her to move it to 4:00. I don't know if she can do this. If she had asked I would have gone home early or even taken a half hour lunch. The point is I got screwed. The person who was in charge of the front warned me at about 3:00 that mega bitch was out to get me today. It's like she has made me and another courtesy clerk her pet projects. I don't know what to do. I guess I'll just wait and see. Maybe more tomarrow.

ttfn

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home