It's time for a change.

Trying to deal with a child with Asperger's Syndrome.

Saturday, November 12, 2005

Shit happens

Today a security gaurd was harrassing an employee. Telling her about how body heat would keep her warm and there was a little area in the back of floral. He was very creepy. She told one of the managers.

Yesterday and the day before I was in the office again. Yes, obviously my customer service skills suck ass. I don't say hi to people's asses. I'm sorry. That just seems disgusting to me. Me and another courtesy clerk spent yesterday alternating between her and I getting called into the office. Mega bitch was following us around. I find this very harassing. I'm applying for other jobs around town. I know I'm probably the only one left who filed the assault complaint against her. Two of them that I know of got other jobs or quit. I don't know. I guess shit happens.

I have to go to a meeting and watch the Hottie in charge for 5 hours monday night. I could think of worse ways to spend 5 hours getting paid. That means I only work 2 days with mega bitch this week. (Does the little happy dance.) I've been told I should complain. I think that would just make it worse. I was told that the hours and job was for people who could play the service game and win. Not in those exact words, but close enough. She makes me very nervous.

Hopefully something will come up soon.

ttfn

1 Comments:

At 1:57 PM, Blogger Damien said...

Heck DB sounds like you really should seek alternative employment, just sounds like a totally f'd up enviroment at every level. Make sure you bitch slap mega bitch as your leaving.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home