It's time for a change.

Trying to deal with a child with Asperger's Syndrome.

Sunday, November 06, 2005

So here they are the evil minions of Satan








It's school picture time again. So here are my evil minions you've all heard so much about. The one in white is my big pain in the ass. Lets hear it for Big C, and yes they wanted to fix thier own hair for pictures. Of course I let them. The one in the dark shirt looking all stoned is the littlest minion Little C. Ain't he just so precious.




Of course not knowing what the hell I'm doing the smallest most destructive one gets put on here first little Smokey sitting on daddy's lap. You can also see the wanton destruction caused by the smallest member of our family. His favorite pass time is pulling trash out of garbage bags and trash cans and playing with it. His other favorite thing to do is play with my dirty sock. Though when he's done he always puts them in the nearest laundry basket. He really doesn't care if it has clean or dirty clothes in it. I'll be home later today. Maybe I'll ramble more later when the boys get home.

ttfn


















2 Comments:

At 7:06 PM, Blogger Candy said...

Now that is some serious cute all around.


My boyfriend was playing with your kitties chin through the computer screen...

 
At 2:47 PM, Blogger Damien said...

Great pics DB, great to see the lads, 100 times better than my old school photos.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home