It's time for a change.

Trying to deal with a child with Asperger's Syndrome.

Friday, December 23, 2005

The problem with writing.

This is the problem with writing as I see it. I write like I think, and if you know me, it's a big mixed up mess that makes no sense most of the time. If you could see past the jumble there is a good story. The problem is I need a good editor to pick it out. That's the trouble I'm running into with my story. It would sound good if I could get it into some kind of order without over editing it. When I do that I change the whole story. That' s a bad thing. Besides the fact that I can' t spell and have to use spell check constently. I also have very bad grammar and punctuation problems. I also broke the finger nail on my right index finger down below the blood line. That's what I call it. It's the point where the finger bleeds when the nail breaks. So, I have this huge bandaid and that makes typing a bitch. I can't feel when I hit the keys and the band aid makes the finger like almost twice it's size. Eventually I may get another section done.

My next post will be from my man's place. He has pictures of the kitty in a santa hat and jingle bell scarf collar. I will see if I can get them to post from there.

We had a pot luck/ gift exchange at work today. I made chocolate brownies with chocolate cream cheese frosting and then I spelt Merry X- mas in marshmellows on top. Writing in mini marshmellows is a real bitch and I seriously doubt that I will ever do that again. Even though it was a big hit and everyone liked it. I got a 20 questions hand held game that looks like a ball. It asks you questions and tries to guess what you are thinking. The kids played with it for 10 min. and were bored with it. Not much happening around here besides that. Maybe more tomarrow or Christmas.

Happy Holidays and Merry Christmas to everyone. God bless you and all your friends and family in this holiday season. Love ya ( you know who you are if you don't tough)

ttfn

2 Comments:

At 11:20 PM, Blogger Madame D said...

You need to spend some time with my adult self!
I'm SOOOO bored, I've been surfing chat rooms!
Meh!
Met a couple nice people, though.

 
At 3:04 PM, Blogger Damien said...

I've been away, I've been away hoping you had a merry xmas and wishing you a happy New Years DB.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home