It's time for a change.

Trying to deal with a child with Asperger's Syndrome.

Saturday, December 10, 2005

Sorry all.

Sorry I havn't been writing a lot lately. My mouth has been hurting almost constently, and I think I have a sinus infection.

I have also been very busy. UGH has been laying off lots of people today. I'm just glad layoff's go from last person hired on up. I already had my hours taken this week by someone higher up on the food chain than I am. After a half an hour of trying to figure out who's hours I could poach. I decided to take a weeks vacation instead. I'm pretty sure I won't be laid off being as there are only 4 other courtesy clearks above me and one of those don't really count.

Big Cheif Ihavumnoballs set aside two hours today to lay people off. He even called people into work to lay them off. That really sucks ass.

I'm so tired. Maybe I'll write some more this week. I just don't know. Life may get in the way.

Tuesday I have to go see a second grade production of the Nutcracker. Then Thursday it's christmas carol time at the school.

I think that's all I'm up to for right now if not for the whole day.

ttfn

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home