It's time for a change.

Trying to deal with a child with Asperger's Syndrome.

Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Stupid assed mother fucking man.

First off there is a chapter 1 to the vamp story it's just in my head and not on paper yet.

Next the title of this post. My ex called today and tells me he can't pick up the kids until Christmas Eve. So far I'm trying to be optomistic and think of all the reasons them leaving for Christmas is good. Here's the list.

1. day off, get to sleep in
2. get until january 1 to do christmas crap
3. did I mention sleep
4. I get to spend time alone with other adults
5. did I mention sleep
6. sleep
7. sleep
8. sleep
9. sex
10. sleep

Yes I know I put sleep on there a whole lot of times, but I'm soooo......tired that I feel like I havn't slept in a month. At least.


He was suposed to pick the kids up on the 23rd. Then I would have gotten one more night to snuggle and sleep warm and cozy in my honey's bed.

I think that' s all for tonight.

ttfn

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home