It's time for a change.

Trying to deal with a child with Asperger's Syndrome.

Friday, January 13, 2006

Childless and Hoping to be going to Chippendale.

The kids are gone. They are staying with my darling Zevon took them for the weekend. If the roads are clear we will go see the young men shake their asses just for us. If not I still get to see a movie and have dinner. Then I will get drunk anyway. I already have enough alcohol here to do the trick.

This could be a nice weekend if the weather doesn't ruin it.

The kids are going to be at my mans until monday. No school monday. I have to work at 8 am.

That's all for now must go look at other people's blogs.

ttfn

1 Comments:

At 1:56 PM, Blogger Madame D said...

Hooray! Clear weather just in time for strippers!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home