It's time for a change.

Trying to deal with a child with Asperger's Syndrome.

Sunday, January 08, 2006

Cleaning, cleaning, and more cleaning.

It's a cleaning day. I awoke this morning to the smell of litter box and preteen boy feet. Not a good smell. At least the litter box didn't hit me until I opened the bedroom door. The feet smell was because Big C left his shoes in my room again. It was cold last night so I turned the heat in the bedroom up. Of course I didn't notice that his shoes were next to the heater. They are now safely out of my room.

Soon dishes will need to be done. They are cleaning their room and then the box gets cleaned. Then the whole of the bathroom. The shower, the toilet, and the sink and floor. I shudder at the thought of cleaning the bathroom. My living room smells like cheap wet catfood. I bought the big can for 35 cents. He's ate almost all of it last night. Yes I want a fat cat. Then maybe his fat ass can't run fast enough to beat me into the bedroom before I close the door and lock his ass out.

Ok, as you can see. Nothing much going on.

ttfn

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home