It's time for a change.

Trying to deal with a child with Asperger's Syndrome.

Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Little C needs a plastic bubble to live in.

This time the boy has a really bad infection on his ankle. This is what happens when a cat scratches an inflamed spider bite. First off the boy scratches the bites. Well, duh they itch. Then he goes and wrestles with the little Smokey and he scratches the bug bite. Now the boy is on antibiotics. The doctor has him on 1 and three quarter teaspoons of cephalexin three times a day for ten days. If that doesn't work then they will culture the bacteria in the infected bite and possibly put him in the hospital for i.v. antibiotics. So, this is the same child that has to take 4 prescriptions a day everyday for his asthma and seizures. I'm so tired of him also picking up every bug that comes into the school. I'm all for locking him in a plastic bubble. I've had enough stress due to illness. I'm so tired all the time that eventully I'll get sick again. Well that's really all for tonight.

ttfn

1 Comments:

At 8:01 PM, Blogger Madame D said...

AW! Jeez, he can't win for losing! I swear, we need to trade kids. He'd fit right in with me taking a buttload of medication and being loserish in general.
I hope it doesn't come to the hospital.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home