It's time for a change.

Trying to deal with a child with Asperger's Syndrome.

Sunday, January 22, 2006

We're better than you are??

You notice that was a question. The Seahawks won and are now in the Superbowl. This is the first time ever. I am still in shock. Since some at UGH call them the Seachokes. Since it seems like they start off really good and then they choke. Well we hope they don't choke in the Superbowl or someone will have to form a linchin' party.

No, I don't like football. I just wanted to rub it in. I'm like that you know.

Tonight I embarrassed a young man. He was wearing a King of the Hill shirt and I asked him if he was a Hank Hill wanna be. He said he was more like Bill Doughtree. And I said, "So you just sit in your house and cry all day." He turned beet red and left the store. I couldn't resist it was just to big of an opening.

Well, that's all for now.

ttfn

1 Comments:

At 9:28 AM, Blogger Madame D said...

Holy crap that's perfect.
Heh.
I love it when they leave themselves open like that!
Sorry about the comments-I always forget Haloscan does that...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home