It's time for a change.

Trying to deal with a child with Asperger's Syndrome.

Tuesday, January 10, 2006

When is it P.C. enough?

Let's see how many people I can piss off with this post. I'm tired of being Politically Correct all the time. When is enough enough. I think I'm tired of being called a caucasian female. I want to know exactly where Cauc is because I know where asia is and I'm not from there. I think I want to be a penis challenged american. Which everybody knows is better than a non penis challenged american. Frankly if you lined up people's entire linage it would go something like this:

I'm a german, french, english, dutch, native, weight, penis, vertically challenged american. Now imagine writing that every time you filled out any kind of application or censes. It's getting rediculous people. This has all gone too far.

Why can' t we all just be americans?

There is a line in a Stephen King book. It's from It. An african american man is talking to a logger. The logger tells him he looks like a white man with dark skin. The point being this is all a bunch of bull shit. If I have to call you by a title I want one too. I do believe the one above will do nicely. I'm sure there are a few countries I've left out, and for that I'm sorry I couldn't be more specific. I hope this didn't piss you off too much.

You know race, creed, and religion titles usually change with the generation. Choose one and stick to it people. Don't change it just because you found out more than a hundred years ago it ment a bad thing. Because us poor german, french, english, dutch, native, weight, penis, vertically challenged americans getting tired. You know our poor brains arn't that big. That's all for now. You all know you can thank an email for causing todays rant.

I am truly sorry if I offended anyone. But why shouldn't I be allowed a pc title too.

ttfn

1 Comments:

At 10:34 PM, Blogger Madame D said...

Oo! I want to do this too! Oh, the things I could list...too many to think of right now.
Fun.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home