It's time for a change.

Trying to deal with a child with Asperger's Syndrome.

Sunday, January 29, 2006

The wind is howling dumbass put your cart where it belongs.

I submit for your enjoyment my day. First I get to work and it's raining. Ok it's washington it rains. Then the wind starts blowing. I have to get carts in the parking lot. Which on a normal day is a lot of work, but today we have mega weather. Strong gusting winds and cold driving rain. Of course every dumbass and their cousin is shopping at UGH. They can not be bothered to put their carts in the cart returns. So, I end up chasing shopping carts into the street. We have a post office a block from our store. I ended up going half way to the post office to get the carts back. People think about it. If you walk maybe 6 feet and put your cart away you save someone a lot of time and effort. I am in no way your bitch. A bitch yes, but not yours. The wind was blowing so hard at one point it almost knocked my rather segnificantly large ass down. I can't imagine the hard time the little 95 pound courtesy clerk had. The wind at one point ripped 4 carts right out of my hands and broke one of my fingernails. This is not the best part.

A closing shift at UGH lasts until midnight. I haven't been posting much lately because I had to work the closing or last before closing shift last week. I was told that the closer wasn't coming in at 5 o' clock. I was off at 8. That's three hours to do a large amount of work. I got some done some not. When I left I looked out the window of my mans truck as we left the parking lot and three more carts were blowing out into the street. That was my day. I need a nice hot shower and bed. I have to be back to work at 6 am tomarrow. Good night all.

ttfn

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home