It's time for a change.

Trying to deal with a child with Asperger's Syndrome.

Wednesday, February 01, 2006

10 ways to screw over your ex.

All of these options are fully deserved by the ex in question. These are not just the ravings of a scorned woman. The deal was I get to claim the kids this year because the last time we filed jointly 3 years ago. After we separated. He screwed me out of $1000. He got the grand and I was supposed to get the car. Well that never happened. So now dumbass finds out that he owes the IRS $150 so suddenly I'm supposed to give up an at least $3000 tax return to get maybe $1500 of his that I file jointly with him. I don't think so. He has called twice to ask me if I've talked to Zevon about it. I keep saying not yet and maybe. Well, last year he got $3000 back in taxes and I asked him to pay me back. He kept saying maybe, we'll see, I'll think about it. Three weeks later he was broke again. So, now it's my turn to say the same thing and do the same thing.

Here's the list:

1. File for divorce behind his back.
2. Ask for full custody.
3. Ask for raise in child support.
4. Try to stick him with all marital debt.
5. Ask for the right to claim both kids every year.
6. File income taxes behind his back while saying I'll think about it to filing jointly.
7. If he doesn't stop harassing about filing jointly get a restraining order for harassment.
8. Actually tell him what you think of him.
9. Inform him you will not be a slave to his g/f whims. Just because he has his balls in her purse doesn't mean you have to cave to him.
10. Enlist friends to help with revenge plot.

That's all for tonight. Maybe,

ttfn

3 Comments:

At 9:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Spoke like a true bitch

 
At 8:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Melinda...? Your a fucking dirty whore! Wait until the world here's about your HPV...

Hope you get hit by a MAC truck!

Love ya!

 
At 10:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Enjoy the rest of your pathetic, miserable life. Sooner or later karma will catch up. Stupid Kunt!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home