It's time for a change.

Trying to deal with a child with Asperger's Syndrome.

Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Dear god I'm starting to think like that too.

Ok so I'm reading this series of books by William W. Johnstone. It starts out with "Out of the ashes." That's the name of the book. There are 35 books in the series. And god help me I'm starting to agree with the premise behind the books. The whole "Tristates" idea. Every able bodied adult works. Lower taxes based on a sliding scale. Everyone pays no loopholes. You rape or murder someone you die. Same with child molesters. If you are found to be of sound mind you die. Theft, domestic violence and things like that get you 50 years hard labor. Lesser crimes get you expelled from the group. Be it a city, town, or state. If you need help you get it. No one is denied medical care. Racism and bigotry are grounds for expulsion from the society. No welfare, no need for unions because working conditions are fair, and war and weopons safety is taught in school. Manditory service in the military for males and females. If you get kicked out and you have minor children the group takes them and adopts them out. The very young and old are taken care of. You have the right to use deadly force to protect you, yours and your posessions.

In my opinion this country is sliding down hill fast. Why should the criminal have more rights than the victim? Why should someone kill a child and get to plea bargain down to 25 to life? Why should we as tax payers support some loser who kills their child or anyone else? If someone can answer this question please do. If someone is raping me and someone else kills them defending me why do they have to go to prison for murder? Once a loser or a punk always a loser or a punk.

I saw a woman today that I haven't seen in 12 years. She had parents that indulged her to the point that it was rediculous. She stole someones phone credit card in high school and ran up $500 in charges. Her parents paid it. She became a drug addict and had all 5 of her children taken from her. As long as I've known her which is like 20 years she has been a compulsive liar. She ruined a lot of peoples lives along the way. And tonight wonder of wonders her and the guy she was with had a hand basket full of stuff and guess what. No one saw them pay for a thing.

I'm not a nut job. I'm just tired of being surrounded by thieves, killers, and major liars. In our town I don't think anyone has really had charges brought against them for shoplifting and if they have it's a rare event. If you get a chance you should read at least the first book in the ashes series. It mostly takes place after a nuclear war. It's about a group of people who are trying to build a better stronger country "Out of the ashes."

I think I'm done ranting for tonight. Maybe or maybe not. We'll see.

ttfn

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home