It's time for a change.

Trying to deal with a child with Asperger's Syndrome.

Thursday, February 09, 2006

I'm chin deep in bullshit could someone please bring me a shovel.

This is my day. It started out ok. Except for the whole truck being out of gas thing. Me and Madame D took care of that. Then she drops me off and goes home. Still all good. Money in the bank Zevon paid off for now. It's all good. Then I go to wash my work clothes, and what should happen. 1. I forgot to get quarters for laundry so I only have $2 left. One dollar to wash and one to dry. Bad but not too bad I'll still have clean work clothes right. WRONG!!!! The clothes are in the soap is in the quarters are in and then......the damn washer dies. All plugged in and no power. Tried to call the management company guess what? It's after 5 pm no one answers the phone. So now I have to soak the soap out of the clothes so they don't fade. I have to wash one work clothes outfit by hand. All so I can go to work tomarrow. Then joy of joys I get to go to work tomarrow and then spend my afternoon in a laundry mat when I should be able to wash my clothes right here in my building. That is my day in a nut shell. That's also all for right now.

ttfn

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home