It's time for a change.

Trying to deal with a child with Asperger's Syndrome.

Wednesday, February 08, 2006

A little from column A and a little from column B

Yes some days that's how it goes. Like today has been a little bit of an idiot and a little bit insane for me. First off I'm really tired. Second off I started my period. ANY OF YOU ASS MONKEYS HAVE A PROBELM WITH THAT? Ok like I was saying. The idiot part was that I forgot to put on my knee brace before working a closing shift which was 8 hours and 45 minutes long. Needless to say I won't do that again. I now sit and stare at a swolen knee and wonder how I could be that stupid while popping midol and hersheys kisses like there's no tomarrow. Another part of the insanity thing is that columbia house billed me for a movie that I declined. So, last night at 11 o' clock I had to call my mother to borrow money. Anyone who knows me knows how much I hate to do that. But my Zevon didn't have it and I didn't have an extra $26 laying around. So, I borrowed so that my rent check wouldn't bounce. Now I just hope my income tax check comes soon. Then I can pay my mom back and get some more work clothes and a car with better gas mileage. Oh well, my spelling sucks ass. This is all just mindless venting that makes me feel all better so no one needs to feel bad. I just want to sleep for a while. Which will happen in about two hours. I think that's enough ranting for now. Now I will go hunt down the cupcakes I got from the day old hostess store. MMMMMM.....chocolate. Goodnight all.

ttfn

1 Comments:

At 6:11 PM, Blogger Bookfraud said...

i'm not an ass monkey, really.

a cock monkey is more like it.

sorry it's been a bitch...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home