It's time for a change.

Trying to deal with a child with Asperger's Syndrome.

Sunday, February 26, 2006

The Olympics is over and we got lice.

Well here is a big THANK YOU SO MUCH to Madame D. She cleaned my whole house and spent three thankless hours in the laundry mat. In case you didn't figure it out by the title the boys all got lice this week. I went into work and told mega bitch what was going on. So I had to work all day wondering if I had them too. I wish bad things on that person. I hope she gets it some day. I told her and she didn't tell anyone else even though most of us hang our coats on the same coat rack and wear the same hooded rain coats. I bought lice spray before I left work and sprayed the rain coats. It's all taken care of now. I didn't have it. I treated my hair and then combed it out with the special comb. No bugs or eggs. It was left up to me to tell my co workers so they could take care of it if they had it.

We were talking about this during the summer. That we could very easily spread it through the whole store. It would be so easy. People hang their personal jackets with the rain coats. Oh well, it's all taken care of now. I found out about the bugs as I was getting ready to go to work. No time to call in.

Things could be worse. I could have been completly broke and not been able to take care of it until Thursday.

The Olympics are over. Thank god. Now I can watch Law and Order again. It sucks when of the 4 channels you get on your tv one is playing the Olympics all the time. I hate the Olympics. Well, tomarrow starts the midnight shifts so it will be sleep, eat, and work for the next 3 days.

Wish me good sleep for the next few days. Off at 12 am up at 7:20 am to get the kids off to school and then down again until 1 pm and get ready for work and go in again. Then Wed. I go in at 12 pm. I must try to eat something and go to bed. See ya all next time I post.

ttfn

3 Comments:

At 2:54 PM, Blogger Damien said...

Lice just gotta love that little episode, oh yeah watched the Olympics saw all of our New Zealand 'olympians' get totalled hosed 'zero medals'.

 
At 1:07 AM, Blogger Zombie_Flyboy said...

Just thinking about lice makes my head itch. Seriously.

I got lice one time when I was a kid. I was on a baseball team and we only had about six helmets. This means that they all were shared quite frequently.

Anyway, one kid got lice, so we all got it.

Big fun.

I despise, lice, ticks, fleas, mosquitoes, the olympics, and all other manner of vermin.

 
At 5:26 PM, Blogger Madame D said...

Every time my head itches, which it does on a regular basis anyway, I'm all paranoid now!
Thank you, Catlin Elementary.
I'm glad you didn't have any problems, though, and that this got caught, too.
Will see you tomorrow!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home