It's time for a change.

Trying to deal with a child with Asperger's Syndrome.

Wednesday, March 01, 2006

And to quote a line from Spaceballs....

"I knew it I'm surounded by assholes."

Ok today sucked ass. The paycheck from the 25 min. of overtime won't though. I have developed a yeast infection and started my period on the same day. Not to mention the vermin that I have had to deal with at work.

I hesitate to call them people. Because ew. I had to do a carry out for a woman who was disgusting. She was by herself and made me get her a mart cart. (the riding carts in grocery stores) Ok that was just fine. The problem was she was filthy. Not just dirty but disgustingly filthy.

A few tips from good old Doublebagger for you dumbasses out there who don't know how to look in public:

1. Shower. Wash your nasty funky ass with soap and water.
2. If your jacket looks and smells like it's been pissed on don't wear it.
3. You should never wear pants with obvious piss and shit stains radiating down the legs.
4. If your shirt came with a collar and it no longer has it and has several very large very recent stains on it THROW IT AWAY. You don't need to look that bad we can tell by your lack of dental hygiene that you are white trash.
5. Brush your nasty assed teeth. If you can afford ding-dongs with cash you can afford a toothbrush and toothpaste. We do have a dollar store in town.
6. Do not use a public disabled cart if it is possible people can smell you on it later.
7. Tuna is not an appealing scent.
8. If I can't tell the difference between you and the crab you just bought by scent. You don't need to buy the KY Jelly.
9. I must say again. SOAP IS NOT AN OPTION TO BE OVERLOOKED.
10. Deoderant buy it, use it.

Today was mega bitches day off. Thank god. We ran mostly on overtime today. Lots of it being handed out. It was so busy I thought my brain would explode. The problem was the customers ranged from way to much perfume to way too little soap and you can guess what the majority was.

Well, I think I'm done bitching for tonight.

ttfn

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home