It's time for a change.

Trying to deal with a child with Asperger's Syndrome.

Monday, March 06, 2006

D-I-V-O-R-C-E

Madame D. and I (notice I used proper grammar) filled out my divorce papers today. My car is going to cost almost $2000 to fix. The engiene is bad. It has a bad rod. New engiene needed. There is a leaky break line that's going to add to the $1300 the engiene costs, and the door handles have to be fixed. That's $100 per door. So, with tax I'm looking at two grand. Then I have to file for divorce from the biggest loser in the land. Not that Madame's ex is not an assmonkey. Just I married a bigger assmonkey loser. I hope to be divorced as soon as possible.

On the home front my son (Big C) is becoming a teenager. I got angry and growled at him. "You don't wanna fuck with me boy." I find the proper use of swear words to be my resposiblity to teach my children. If I don't who will. Besides when they're teens I don't want their friends to make fun of them. Who knows who they could proposition if they don't know how to properly swear?

I hope this week goes by fast. I have tomarrow off. Then I get to work until midnight again. Then until 10 the next night. Then another day off and the I work until 8. I hate working nights.

Ok, so I didn't smoke for like 2 years and then all of a sudden I'm doing it again. I started when I went to Chippendale, but then I didn't smoke again for a week. I had a shit of a week. Now I've been smoking again for three weeks now. I need to quit again.

I'm still reading the Out of the ashes series by William W. Johnstone. I'm on book 16 now. Sixteen down 19 to go. Then I'll read Stephen King's book Cell. Lots of books out there to read. I average about one every two or three days.

That's enough for now. Maybe more tomarrow.

ttfn

3 Comments:

At 7:57 AM, Blogger VoiceintheDark said...

I will be your nicotine patch!! You gotta think of it like this.. to let smoking get you again is like NOT signing your divorce papers and staying with the loser assmonkey, right??
So, C'MON!! Throw a banana to the assmonkey, put down the smokes in defiance and yell "ASSMONKEY, GET OFF MY BACK!!!"
I found that blowpops really did the trick. ;)

 
At 12:53 PM, Blogger Madame D said...

I've got more gum than Violet Beauregard, and man, was I ripshit last night. No cigarettes for hours really did the trick-got me cranky enough to tell old friends what I actually thought! Whooo!

 
At 10:20 PM, Blogger Zombie_Flyboy said...

I hope it all works out for you.

And good on you for the proper use of cuss words. It's an art that is not to be taken lightly.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home