It's time for a change.

Trying to deal with a child with Asperger's Syndrome.

Thursday, March 09, 2006

Hail to the Chief

Yeah the president of UGH came in today. Everyone excuse me for not pissing all over my self to meet and greet him. I find that people who fawn over people with power are pathetic. I said hi and can I help you with something. Just like I would with a customer, but that was it. I then went on my way to other projects that I was doing before I encountered them.

In other news. I'm writing again. Only a little so I hope to have more of my story up some time in the next week or so. I had to change some things around a little to make a plot twist I thought of fit. Not anything major just the timing of one event. I think by a week from monday or tuesday it should be up. We'll see.

That's it for tonight.

ttfn

1 Comments:

At 2:59 AM, Blogger Zombie_Flyboy said...

Brown nosers suck.

Good luck on your story.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home