It's time for a change.

Trying to deal with a child with Asperger's Syndrome.

Monday, March 13, 2006

Hell your name is UGH...

Yeah today was a day from hell at work. There have only been four courtesy clerks all day for the last two days. One of those is mentally challenged. So, we don't really count him. One of the others yesterday was just a dumbass. Then there was the closer last night. Me and the girl they called in to do frozen did most of her work for her before we left at 8 pm.

Today it was me and another girl from the time I got there at 3 until 8 pm. Then it was just me until midnight. It was busy as hell all night so I got very little of my closing work done. There was also this stupid fucking assmonkey who bought 10 of the 40 lb. bags of wood pellets. Then he had me load them on a six wheeler and load them into his truck. That is 400 lbs. moved twice. This was at about 9:30 pm. Needless to say I was wiped out after that. Though I did get more done than I thought I would. Thanks to Spunky Checker. She was one of the ladies I went to see the Chippendale dancers with. I think that's about it for tonight. I've been off work for about an hour and I'm on my darling Zevon's computer. Night all.

ttfn

1 Comments:

At 2:08 AM, Blogger Zombie_Flyboy said...

400 pounds of wood pellets?

Why did you have to do all of that yourself?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home