It's time for a change.

Trying to deal with a child with Asperger's Syndrome.

Thursday, March 30, 2006

Hey that's not cool.

As I sit here and wait for the dishwasher to be done so that I can shower. Yes, with soap and deoderant afterward. I unlike most of this town know how to shower the right way. I have to work tomarrow until eight fifteen. That sucks ass. I'm getting another 40 hours this week. Cool on the insurance front. I have to get 80 hrs. a month to keep it. I should have that in the next two weeks. If things keep up the way they are.

Now I must wait for the water to heat up.

I'm reading an Anne Rice book. "The claiming of sleeping beauty." I also ordered, "Beauty's Punishment" and "Beauty's Release." Wonderful little S & M styled romps on the wild side of a classic fairy tale. What's not to love about the pervetification (I so know that's not a word, but I like it any way.) of a beautiful classic fairy tale.

I will go back to the "Ashes" series soon. I read Rockibilly Hell. I also need to read Micha. I've also been reading "Dates from Hell."

I should be able to shower now and have plenty of hot water. That's it for tonight.

ttfn

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home