It's time for a change.

Trying to deal with a child with Asperger's Syndrome.

Monday, March 13, 2006

I spent too much money today..

I spent almost 200 today. I feel guilty, but I only spent $70 on me. I didn't really need the deep fryer. I just wanted my motzerella sticks to be melted in the middle. I also bought fun to deep fry foods. Motz. sticks, tatter tots, and curly fries. Yeah I know fried foods are bad for you, but they taste so good. I always wanted a deep fryer. My Dumbassed ex wouldn't let me have one. Hell, around the time I met Madame D. I was still putting my underware on an embroidry hoop to sew the elastic back on them. I didn't get new clothes for 7 years. Now if I choose to buy something I can. I got myself two new shirts last week. Both black that's my favorite color. I got hair dye and Madame D. helped me dye my hair. I'm back to burgendy. It's a little darker than I like it, but oh well it covers that nasty gray that's starting to come out.

Issac Hays is leaving South Park. He doesn't like the way the show is making fun of religion. Namely Scientology. So, no more Chef. Or someone else will do the voice I guess.

My mom lost her job for talking about a shooting in the area that she worked. Ok, She worked at a newspaper and she was fired for talking about the news. How is that for ironic? I personally feel her ex-boss must be a first class douche bag. I don't get it, but the people in this area are the most fucked up creatures ever.

I think I'm done ranting for the night.

ttfn

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home