It's time for a change.

Trying to deal with a child with Asperger's Syndrome.

Tuesday, March 28, 2006

I went shopping.

I find that shopping is almost as good as an orgasm. Ok not really but shopping happens a lot more often. I bought two books. One called "Dates from Hell" and another one called "Still life with crows." I need some new autors to read. Which is why I like the short story books done by more than one popular author. I also bought my son a map to put his state quarter collection in. I got an ironing board, iron on crap to hem my work pants with, and a trimmer. Me and my honey had lunch here in town. Then we headed out to Portland for a day of shopping. I got two new work bras. I got my honey 10 pairs of underware (black boxer briefs), a pair of pj pants, and two t-shirts. You might ask how much this wonderful day of fun cost. I'd say right around $300. For all we got it's not to bad. I still have to buy some more pillowcases for my new pillows. I now have a grand total of eight pillows on my bed.

I love pillows, books, and other such girly stuff. I have to get some things at the cleaners tomarrow. A sleeping bag and a padlike thing. Then it's off to pay the car insurance. Soon I must change the car into my name. Then get my license. Then it will be time to drive myself to and from work. It cost $30 just to put gas in the car.

I'm tired and must get things ready to make dinner. I will put dinner in the crockpot for tomarrow. Roast with potatos and carrots. Yummy. I get to work tomarrow from 7:30 am- 11:30 am. I just get up and go in and it's time to go home again.

I guess that's all the babbling I've got for now.

ttfn

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home