It's time for a change.

Trying to deal with a child with Asperger's Syndrome.

Sunday, March 26, 2006

I've got so much to do and I don't know where to start.

Hell getting off the computer would probably be a good start. First off I have to do dishes, laundry and vacuum. I got coffee. So, maybe I'll be able to stay awake for awhile. I got off work at 11:30 pm and had to be back at 7:30 am. So, needless to say I am tired and don't wanna do shit. Though I will do something if not all that I need to do.

My oldest assmonkey is whinning like a bitch. I quit smoking today and I started my period yesterday. So, needless to say I'm feeling a little cranky. I don't know what to do with these two they keep fighting with me and each other.

I need a vacation. Now!!!

I must go beat the children now. Maybe more later, maybe not.

ttfn

2 Comments:

At 12:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

don't let stuff like housework and such keep you from being on the compuer.

i have never smoked, never had a period, and don't have children. sux to be you.

don't beat on the kids too hard.

 
At 9:31 PM, Blogger Zombie_Flyboy said...

I hope you feel better soon.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home