It's time for a change.

Trying to deal with a child with Asperger's Syndrome.

Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Don't fuck with my friends or I will destroy you.

I have a friend that I work with and he has been thuroughly fucked over. His ex has been yanking his chain for weeks. So, I'm thinking that since she's a 17 I could ask him if he'd like me to have my little sister or some other assorted young people I have connections to kick the ever loving shit out of her.

I told him he should tell all of his friends what's been going on.

In other news. Things couldn't be worse around here. I want to go see silent hill, but I don't really have anyone too see it with. My boyfriend doesn't like scary movies. I started my period today and I had to work day stocking at work. I'm soo tired. I guess I'd better get something to eat soon and then look into going to bed.

ttfn

1 Comments:

At 10:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

If he does want me to kick her ass then I only have a month to do it, I guess I should get on that then. If you need someone to go see the movie with just call me and say when.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home